A liposuction alternative for strategic fat reduction
Stubborn fat that doesn’t respond to dieting or exercise is among the chief concerns of clients seeking cosmetic solutions. This type of fat is notoriously difficult to get rid of, and it can impact your self-confidence as well as your ability to enjoy the latest clothing styles.
For those patients who prefer not to undergo liposuction, Venus Bliss can provide remarkable benefits safely and non-invasively. By combining laser energy, multipolar radiofrequency, and pulsed electromagnetic fields (PEMF), Venus Bliss can reduce bulging in the lower body for a more sculpted, streamlined physique.
From our world-class technology and equipment to the compassionate, personalized attention each client receives from start to finish, Austin Face & Body has become a top destination for excellence, integrity, and stunning results.
What is Venus Bliss?
Venus Bliss combines two cutting-edge non-invasive technologies to slim and contour the torso. First, four diode laser applicators deliver potent energy to reduce fat while preserving the outer skin layers. Fat cells are flushed out of the body naturally through the lymphatic system, resulting in slimmer curves. This process is safe, comfortable, and effective.
Next, the VariPulse applicator is used to help reduce cellulite in the buttocks and thighs. This device delivers multipolar radiofrequency energy and pulsed electromagnetic fields (PEMF) to firm and smoothes the lower body while increasing circulation and lymphatic drainage. The patient remains relaxed and comfortable throughout treatment.
What are the benefits of Venus Bliss?
- Fat loss – Venus Bliss can help combat stubborn fat that hasn’t gone away with weight loss.
- Body contouring – Venus Bliss can shape, sculpt and trim the figure, reducing your overall circumference.
- Skin tightening – Venus Bliss triggers collagen and elastin renewal, resulting in firmer, smoother skin.
- Cellulite reduction – Venus Bliss gently pulls the skin upward while simultaneously shrinking fat cells and jumpstarting collagen regrowth. The result is smooth, cellulite-free contours.
- Short treatment time – Venus Bliss takes less than 30 minutes on average, so you can return quickly to your normal schedule.
- Highest safety standards – Venus Bliss is safe and effective for all skin types and tones.
- Enhanced self-confidence – Venus Bliss can help you to feel good about your appearance and enjoy new wardrobe options.
Who is a good candidate for Venus Bliss?
If you are troubled by stubborn fat and cellulite that is ruining your figure but you aren’t crazy about the idea of undergoing liposuction, Venus Bliss might be a viable option for safe, non-invasive body sculpting.
Your candidacy is determined after a thorough physical evaluation and consultation to discuss your aesthetic goals. Venus Bliss is indicated for clients with a BMI of 30 or lower. The treatment is not a substitute for weight loss; rather, it is a complement to an already healthy lifestyle.
Why choose Austin Face & Body?
Dr. Sean Paul founded Austin Face & Body with the goal of bringing together the most talented and experienced practitioners in each of their unique fields of expertise to deliver outstanding patient care in a cutting-edge setting. From our world-class technology and equipment to the compassionate, personalized attention each client receives from start to finish, Austin Face & Body has become a top destination for excellence, integrity and stunning results.