What are the benefits?
Male rhinoplasty at Austin Face & Body can address and adjust the following characteristics:
- Nose size and shape
- Nose bridge width
- Nostril size and position
- Removal of visible bumps or depressions
- Removal or alteration of a large or drooping nasal tip
- Unevenness in nose structure
- Altered size and balance in overall facial composition
Whether your goal is more symmetry, a size reduction, or even smoothing out the nasal slope, a male rhinoplasty can improve the symmetry, balance, and overall look of your face. In addition to aesthetic concerns, a rhinoplasty procedure can help correct several medical problems associated with the nose, such as remedying blocked airways within your nose to improve nasal breathing. A deviated septum can be corrected by better aligning the nasal pathways. These corrections have helped dramatically enhance breathing while improving multiple areas of daily life, such as sleeping, athletic activities, and exercise.