What are the benefits of ProFractional laser treatments?
In comparison with other skin treatments, ProFractional is highly revered for its remarkably low risk of side effects such as pigment loss, infection, or scarring. Profractional laser treatments are an effective way to both address displeasing skin conditions and improve the skin’s overall tone, texture, and appearance.
Beyond these advantages, patients choose ProFractional for the following reasons:
- A non-surgical procedure
- A quick treatment that can be carried out in less than an hour
- Little downtime, meaning that patients can get back to their daily activities faster
- Long-lasting results that show up over a course of a few months and last for up to a year
- An improvement in skin texture and tone
- Tighter skin
- Can be performed on various areas of the body, such as on the face, neck, arms, legs, back, chest, and abdomen
- Can achieve incredible results both on its own and when combined with other treatments
- Rejuvenated skin with increased elasticity
- Although there is some minor light sensitivity and skin peeling, the recovery process is considerably fast
- A topical anesthetic is applied to the treatment area to ensure that patients are comfortable throughout the treatment
- A customizable treatment that can be fine-tuned to meet the patient’s unique needs