Dr. Chris Schneider is a plastic and reconstructive surgeon, who also specializes in microsurgery. He is a native Texan who is proud to return home to the Lone Star State after nearly a decade of intense surgical training.
Your consultation: Planning your transformation
There are a number of body contouring procedures that can help you achieve your post-weight loss goals for firming and sculpting. During your private consultation at our Austin office, we will review the options with you and help you determine which of the following are in your best interest:
- Arm lift to reduce loose, flapping skin when you wave and move your arms
- Lower body lift to firm loose tissue on the buttocks and thighs.
- Thigh lift to smooth and reshape the upper legs
- Tummy tuck to restore a firm and flat midsection
- Breast lift to create a perky, elevated chest
After a close assessment of your medical history, along with a physical examination and detailed discussion about your expectations, we will provide you with our recommendations for surgery. You will leave our office with a detailed overview of your procedure, recovery and expected results.